Monday, June 10, 2013

The Travelers choice

Summer is coming which means it's time for vacation!
I often travel to the coast of the Mediterranean ocean, and what doesn't feel better than to travel in a perfect outfit. What I find as an ultimate outfit for traveling is something that covers your whole body but still is cool. Long silky pants are my favorite and it's also easy to move in. I like to travel in a sleeveless top to avoid smelly arms (hehe keeping to the real fact!), therefore it's perfect to have a scarf too, to use as a blanket if it gets chilly on the plane. Some comfortable shoes is always a must have! I love my Lanvin flats I just bought and flats are perfect and easy to pull on and off, as you know how messy it always is by the security. And at least, the hat! What do to with it when it can be destroyed in the luggage. So unpractical to travel with but what to do! Right now a Louis Vuitton hand luggage is my big wantie!!
xx

Zara Fluid Sarong trousers
Lanvin gold flats
Sensi Studio hat 
Rosantica necklace 
Louis Vuitton luggage
Ray Ban sunglasses
T by Alexander Wang
Temps Des RÊVES scarf

No comments:

Post a Comment