Saturday, November 24, 2012

Meeting Swedish House Mafia



Yesterday was the best day I've had for a very long time!!! Meeting Elin Kling and the guys of Swedish House Mafia, Steve Angello, Sebastian Ingrosso and Axwell, what more can I ask for?!! It has been three days of chaos  here in Stockholm since SHM arrived for their tour. Almost everyone has gone to their show wanting to have a piece of them in their memory, they are after all kings of Sweden! I never went to their shows, I took the opportunity to meet them instead face to face at their signing event. Spending almost three hours in a queue and in the meantime trying to formulate sentences what to say to them, because it always fun to have a small conversation with someone who's famous I think. But when I FINALLY came up to them nothing came out through my mouth except for a "thanks" when they gave me their autographs. What to do, what to do when the nervousness dominates your body.
xx



1 comment:

  1. Swedish house mafia!!!!! no one owns the house music like they do

    ReplyDelete