Monday, January 21, 2013

Laurence Anyways


It's been a long time since I wrote something here, therefore I will start from today and then blog backwards until my holiday in Thailand.
So, I went to the cinema today with my class to see Laurence Anyways directed by Xavier Dolan for an upcoming project. The movie took my breath and soul away with its artistic composition of great music,   acting and picture. The story is about a man (Melvin Poupaud) and a woman (Suzanne ClĂ©ment) who is together and then one day he tells her that he wants to transform himself to a woman. Their strong love to each other doesn't change despite the circumstances that comes in their way, more I won't spill. All I can say is that this is a real MUST SEE MOVIE, and shall absolutely be seen in cinema for a great impression of the great music and high quality filming and artistic details. I am still speechless.
xx

The director himself, a 24 years old beautiful genius 

No comments:

Post a Comment