Thursday, January 31, 2013

MBFW Stockholm Jenny Grettve a/w 13

By the night we continued our fashion day to see Jenny Grettve at Hamburger Börs. I really liked her collection and specially with the gas/war backpack touch, really cool! Since the fashion week has just begun and all the fashionistas has come out on the streets with unique outfits to show off. My conclusion to that was the more crazy the outfit was the more the photographers went crazy about it, so I told my friend to wear her "head bird" from Anna dello Russo for H&M for the night event. As soon as we got there people started to look and photographers wanted shots of her, then when I had a try some photographer turned his back and wanted a shot and so he got. It turned out to be Facehunter who was that photographer!!! Totally unreal !! The photo hasn't been published yet, keeping myself updated all the time and I sure will share it here then. The bird really made a success that night, so my word to all of you fashionistas "get yourself a bird"!!!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment