Tuesday, October 30, 2012

My Halloween look


Here is my Halloween look I had last friday to school! Dressed like an old 1900's student kind of. These photos are the first ones I've ever edited in photoshop, feeling like a pro now haha! Anyway I had a great Halloween day, it's my favorite holiday! Lurking around through the school corridors and scare people! Or when small kids get scared of you when you're walking on the streets. I invited some friends over to my place later on in the evening for some nasty dinner and to play the scary game called "the spirit in the glass". Has anyone of you played it? Please share your story in a comment if you want! Nothing special happened this time but when I was younger I used to play this game everyday after school with my friends and sometimes it really got spooky in the house. 
Then we watched a spooky movie (of course!) - The Uninvited. Very bad I think and not very scary, it seemed good when I saw the trailer but at least my friends got scared which was the main point, moohaha!
Hope you all get a lovely halloween for those of you who haven't celebrated it yet!
xx Laura  



2 comments:

  1. This is an incredible look! Love the photos, really adds a spooky atmosphere
    Lucia
    http://luciasloves.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yeah that was my idea to create this filters to make it spooky!
      xx

      Delete