Saturday, October 27, 2012

This is Halloween, Halloween!

Halloween is coming up and it is time to prepare for the best holiday of year!

Makeup tips!
My best makeup tips for Halloween is to really go through Haute Couture shows like Dior and John Galliano to find great makeup looks. You can really find whatever you are looking for but better! I usually fall for the "drag queen look", it's a great way to transform yourself to someone else.
-Great tip to cover your eyebrows is to use a glue stick and just put some on before you cover them with foundation.

"Next time a stranger talks to me when I am alone I will look at them shocked and just whisper quietly "You can see me?" 

Movie tips!

I love scary and spooky movies who feels to be more realistic, here is my top five!
1. The Haunting in Connecticut
-Definitely the best spooky film I've seen and specially
when it's based on a true story! There is a documentary
 about that haunted house on youtube (find it here) Also, it's the best
haunted house story that I've ever heard of.
2. The Fourth kind
3.The Wicker man
4.Fragile
5.The Skeleton Key
6.Disturbia

Costume tips!
My advice if your are having problem with what to wear or if you're unsure how much you'll dress up, wondering about what your friends will look like, I just say the more the better! Don't be afraid to be "overdressed", it only makes you stand out and look totally awesome! People usually don't dare to spook themselves out too much, in case they would be the only ones.
Big Halloween costume dislike is all these sexy costumes like nurse, devil, police, witch etc.. it looks so silly and tacky, no offense! If you want to dress out with a sexy costume, make sure then to have an interesting makeup!
Or you could always just get some inspiration from the biggest Halloween diva of us all Heidi Klum, who always has her coveted annual Halloween party with the greatest outfit.

And to combine some more fashion with Halloween, here is a great spooky Haute Couture show from Dior, Winter 2005.
 
   

xx Happy Halloween!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment